Well I gave Job Scheduler the longer-than-usual testing period.  I've had too many bugs crop up in some recent software modules and that's not good for my mood or customer perception.  This always equates to insufficient testing time on the development side.

With job scheduler, I decided to force myself into a two-week process.  Of course this time, no bugs showed up after a serious two-week run through.  Figures Smile

Regardless, it was necessary.  Granted the software releases later than I want but at least I know my customer sites won't be throwing exceptions left-and-right.

I'm still on the fence with how to handle Feed Builder.  The Job Scheduler is an enormous benefit with Feed Builder as you can fully automate the CPC marketing feed generation.  However, my original thinking was that they would be separate products.  Well I can't exactly make references to another product without actually including the product – the compiler will refuse to compile the module.

So it seems, at least right now, if I want to automate feed builder generation then I'll have no choice but to combine the two products.  Guess it's not a major deal, but I would like to still keep prices reasonable yet feel some sense of financial reward for my efforts. 

Next step is to redesign feed builder so that it will work with job scheduler.  Then do some documentation, package it up and test-deploy to AbleMods.com since it's a clean AC7 install.  Revise the documentation, clean up any little details and then set a release date.  Whew!  Software releases aren't easy at all.