Having a blast putting together a nice integration between InfusionSoft and AbleCommerce.
So far I can:
- Push new contacts into InfusionSoft from AbleCommerce user records
- Look up existing InfusionSoft contacts
- Identify all InfusionSoft tags
- Assign existing InfusionSoft contacts to tags
- Update custom InfusionSoft fields
The API for InfusionSoft is pretty slick.  Implementing it using the necessary 3rd party library wasn’t hard either.  But putting together the necessary classes to drive the integration took a little more effort than I expected.
Looking forward to seeing this fully automated in the post-checkout routine.  It’ll really save the client a ton of time, no more re-entering customers into InfusionSoft.