After setting up some traffic analysis on my www.AbleMods.com website last night, I noticed my blog posts were not formatting certain source code entries correctly.  This must have changed when I upgraded to BlogEngine 2.x last month.

So this morning I did some more research and saw a lot of references to using Windows Live Writer for your blog postings instead of the built-in TinyMCE html editor provided with BlogEngine.Net.

Boy have I been going about things the wrong way – this WLW is spiffy.

Now if I could just figure out how to get it to let me use WLW to edit existing blog posts, I could clean up this ugly mess…….